Android Apps for Cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
I'm sure I saw a thread about this before, but couldn't find it in a search. Admins feel free to delete this and redirect me if I'm wrong!

Any good cycling useful apps in the Android store? Just got a new HTC Desire and keen to start a-fiddlin'!

Mark_Robson

There's one called my tracks that's quite good.
http://mytracks.appspot.com/

SportyPal is pretty good. Pick it up from the Market or AppDroid as usual.

OT., but ES File Explorer is very good and lets you access your main computers SMB Shares over Wifi. Makes mapmusic transfers and backups a dream.

Shanks

Another vote for Sportypal here, tried a few and now use this one for all my rides, and it's free! Cheers

ps and it works fine on the Desire

rh100

2Loose said:
SportyPal is pretty good. Pick it up from the Market or AppDroid as usual.

OT., but ES File Explorer is very good and lets you access your main computers SMB Shares over Wifi. Makes mapmusic transfers and backups a dream.

+1

OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
I'd just like to take the opportunity to state how much I'm loving the desire! Exactly how the iPhone should have been but never will. Looking forwards to seeing android phones with similar res screens to the iPhone 4. Being able to read this forum without zooming in is wonderful.

Uncle Mort said:
I just got one for my son - but it took forever to find one here that's silver and not brown - who wants a brown phone?

Well, the back and edges are black, but the screen surround 'could' be called brown I guess....lovely and grown up looking imho.

OP
OP
Jezston

Jezston

Über Member
They do silver ones? I was told I was getting a silver one a.d this still looks brown. Apparently brown phones are very popular in Asia.

Top Bottom