Andy got clipped by a van - arallsopp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wobblers

Euthermic
Ouch! Glad to see you're still posting, Andy! I hope the fracture clinic isn't too bad and GWS.

Oh, and I could certainly help add to the CC zip ties donation!

+1 to all the above :hello:

Just checking on the patient. OK?
Good.
Laters.

V-SignRoughAreas.gif

Origamist

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear about this Andy. Hope you're on the mend and look forward to riding with you soon.

BoJo, were you hallucinating or is that a London term now for Posh oaf on a bike?

Andy's way of saying that his ride was a 'right mare' :smile:

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Sincere thanks for your continued words and good wishes.
I managed to get myself upright for the first time today. Getting the hang of crutches and even made it to the back garden to watch Ted and Darcey play in the afternoon sun. Very good for the soul.
At the moment, I have all the elegance of a giraffe trying to trackstand, but its good to be able to move about under my own steam.
Fracture clinic don't want (can't take) me until next week, so won't know the damage until Weds 16th. Am a lot stiffer today, and the bruises are starting to colour up nicely.
Bit worried that leg seems to have locked up, and will have a squizz at the xrays myself later on.
Now idly beginning to wonder what the process is for sorting / starting legals. Am thinking there is cctv on the junction of Nine Elms Lane and A3036 (Wandsworth Road). No real recollection of anything before the event. :sad:
Andy.

her_welshness

Sincere thanks for your continued words and good wishes.
I managed to get myself upright for the first time today. Getting the hang of crutches and even made it to the back garden to watch Ted and Darcey play in the afternoon sun. Very good for the soul.
At the moment, I have all the elegance of a giraffe trying to trackstand, but its good to be able to move about under my own steam.
Fracture clinic don't want (can't take) me until next week, so won't know the damage until Weds 16th. Am a lot stiffer today, and the bruises are starting to colour up nicely.
Bit worried that leg seems to have locked up, and will have a squizz at the xrays myself later on.
Now idly beginning to wonder what the process is for sorting / starting legals. Am thinking there is cctv on the junction of Nine Elms Lane and A3036 (Wandsworth Road). No real recollection of anything before the event. :sad:
Andy.

YHPM.

Top Bottom