Andy Murray loses wedding ring.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I came out of my hotel this morning and went of sight-seeing in my car but there was this annoying knocking noise from underneath so I pulled over and found a pair of smelly old trainers had somehow got caught up on the driveshaft so I cut them free and fired them over the hedge. I heard a slight metallic tinkle as I done it but not sure what had fallen.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
Reminds me of when I went for an impromptu kick about in a park with a doctor friend and his children.

The doc didn't want to use the shoes he was wearing, so my brother lent him an old pair of tennis shoes.

The doc's smart shoes were left on the back seat of my car while we all went off to play.

When we returned, the car's rear window was smashed and the shoes were gone.

Curiously, the car radio which could easily have been transferred to another car, was untouched.

The stolen shoes were not particularly expensive and a year or two old, so goodness knows why the thief found them so desirable.

Murray always struck me as odd. The way he spoke, his temperament, the way he behaved and even the way he played. Neither good or bad , just odd. So this seems par for the course, not the excuse but he actually losing it the way he said.

Milzy

Guru
Mine became lost. Not sure if someone took it away or it fell out of a pocket. At first it used to annoy me so sometimes pocketed it.
I ordered a replacement exactly the same how ever it doesn’t have the same engraving.

Someone found Murray’s ring precious.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I avoided this problem by not having a wedding ring. Wedding rings for blokes is a bit of an American fad isn't it? Was extra put off by seeing some horrid pictures on a first aid course, admittedly mostly of industrial workers rather than shiny arses like me. Mrs PP didn't want one for herself as she's not into jewellery either

Top Bottom