Andy Murray.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Slick

Guru
I hope so - if he is really that broken I don't think he should put himself through months of pain to go out in the first or second round of Wimbledon. I think he would be better off sitting on one of the comfy chairs with the toffs and famous and then signing off by presenting the trophy the junior winners.
You may find he has a bit more fight than that. I suppose that's why he's a champion though.

Levo-Lon

Guru
I hope so - if he is really that broken I don't think he should put himself through months of pain to go out in the first or second round of Wimbledon. I think he would be better off sitting on one of the comfy chairs with the toffs and famous and then signing off by presenting the trophy the junior winners.

Agree,he's done enough, just his desire and pride stopping the announcement

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
After his practise match last week, he probably wanted some proper match play to test himself. As it turns out he is not fit and it is obvious his movement is hampered. It is time him for him to retire with his reputation intact and not hold on and become a bit of a embarrassment to himself. Of course the 50,000 ausd for losing in the first round may of had something to do with entering this competition.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
After his practise match last week, he probably wanted some proper match play to test himself. As it turns out he is not fit and it is obvious his movement is hampered. It is time him for him to retire with his reputation intact and not hold on and become a bit of a embarrassment to himself. Of course the 50,000 ausd for losing in the first round may of had something to do with entering this competition.
The money will be of no interest to Murray.
He is loaded. Worth over £50 million.

Slick

Guru
Tough boy, well done Andy. :okay:

Slick

Guru
Just saw the highlights now.

Cracking victory and he was delighted. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Top Bottom