Andy Schleck

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
So long and thin that you'd think you could have fitted an ironing board into it, you scruffy nobber.
Yeah but you admire the strelitzia, right?

Hont

Guru
Back on topic. It's been incredible to see Schleck junior in the front group in the mountains mere months after being unable to hold a wheel. One might almost say unbelievable.

The Couch

Über Member
Back on topic. It's been incredible to see Schleck junior in the front group in the mountains mere months after being unable to hold a wheel. One might almost say unbelievable.
Hont... Are you trying to stir up something? ^_^
No, it's still very much believable... if he would be dropping everyone from his wheel, that would be weird... he has just managed to hold on longer than a couple of months ago (but with his past TdF results, it's not like this should be so far out of his potential)

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Hont... Are you trying to stir up something? ^_^
No, it's still very much believable... if he would be dropping everyone from his wheel, that would be weird... he has just managed to hold on longer than a couple of months ago (but with his past TdF results, it's not like this should be so far out of his potential)
I think I agree TC. It's not as if he could match Froome on Saturday but then again nothing would surprise me.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
It amused me that he managed to stay with the leaders up all the climbs yesterday but still nearly lost touch on the final descent.

I'm actually starting to warm to him a bit - especially after his hilarious interview with Matt Rendell yesterday (it's on the itv podcast if you missed it).

The Couch

Über Member
... after his hilarious interview with Matt Rendell yesterday (it's on the itv podcast if you missed it).
Did he just comment the whole Movistar Team (tactics)? :laugh: The kid does dare to say his mind

... still he must a bit frustrated that his team isn't as good (in group) as it was last year

Top Bottom