Angry Driver Attacks Cyclist... [NSFW - Swearing]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
[QUOTE 2975537, member: 45"]It still amazes me how these things can explode. I wonder whether shouty nan realised his little strop would make the national press?

I bet his wife is embarrassed.[/quote]
To be fair, he prolly embarrasses her all the time anyway... :whistle:

400bhp

Guru
[QUOTE 2975537, member: 45"]It still amazes me how these things can explode. I wonder whether shouty nan realised his little strop would make the national press?

I bet his wife is embarrassed.[/quote]

I doubt the video brings that on.

Matthames

Über Member
I know this road that this took place on. The ASL in question is just over a mile away from where the altercation on film took place. I am also guessing that the driver probably didn't like the cyclists road position which probably due to the number of parked cars that are usually there is necessary.

The driver really needs to take a chill pill though otherwise he will bring on that heart attack he looks like he is heading for.

As for bailing, I know a couple of good places to head for; however it would depend on how quick he was to give chase and how quick you are. About 300m ahead there is a harbour complex where it would be really easy to loose somebody in a car.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
As for bailing, I know a couple of good places to head for; however it would depend on how quick he was to give chase and how quick you are. About 300m ahead there is a harbour complex where it would be really easy to loose somebody in a car.
I would love that chase to be the other way around.

Driver says something to cyclist just as lights change. Cyclist looks like a casual person, but actually has legs of steel. Cyclist chases car driver around disused dock yards. Driver eventually gets to dead end. Cyclist approaches drivers window and has a very angry face (looks like a shriveled red testie). "Would you like to repeat what you just said?". Driver looks very sheepish and says "No". Cyclist doesnt say anything else and rides off with a big grin on his face.

I remember in a film I like called Stormbreaker, a young lad chases a van (who has taken some of his fathers items) on his mountain bike through the streets of London. The film was very good to make the whole chase really exciting and interesting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8lGSrPj-k

Stu Plows

Coming soon: Bonking on a hill near you!
Entirely a matter of how big is he with how I would react. Can act all big and say I'd clock him, but I think I'd just push him and tell him to 'fack off'.

Lots of concerns about the fella's heart here ....more likely someone will get hurt.

As for heading for the harbour ..that might work today but he'll get you tomorrow.

Quoted in the Argus, a spokesperson for Sussex Police said: “Police have the video and have identified the driver. They will be investigating this as an incident of public place violent crime.”

http://road.cc/content/news/114541-...-unleashed-torrent-abuse-sussex-cyclist-video

Adam1965

Here he is again, is not Pete Waterman is it?
image.jpg

Soup890

Crazy
Ok deep breath loool.

Now this just annoys me. When I see videos of cyclist swearing at drivers and when the cyclist is confronted they are like "erm erm no your not a self-gratification artist"

If you don't want a confrontation keep quite and cycle on!!!!

Ok deep breath loool.

Now this just annoys me. When I see videos of cyclist swearing at drivers and when the cyclist is confronted they are like "erm erm no your not a ****er"

If you don't want a confrontation keep quite and cycle on!!!!

Why not read the thread?

Top Bottom