Annual Mileage

What is your average annual mileage?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Lol, the web based MCL is showing 75miles to go to 13,000miles my spread sheet is saying I've passed it :laugh:

:bravo:

I'll believe you, thousands wouldn't.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Since it's raining and quite windy, I think I can safely say my cycling for 2014 is over!
Total miles 3205; the lowest since I started keeping records in 2010. This years excuse being minor but annoying injuries. 900 of this years miles were done in June (holiday in France) so the rest of the year wasn't very good at all. Hopefully get back into it in 2015, but if not I won't be losing any sleep.

vickster

Legendary Member
According to my spreadsheet, I have done 2522.8 miles on the road, plus another 700 odd on the static in front of the TV (and whatever I have done on the recumbent at the gym since July). Strava has me higher which is a tad odd as I don't always Strava short trips (might be double uploads from iPhone & Garmin)
Not too bad considering I couldn't ride on the road basically for half of February and all of March following accident and leg surgery, plus another 2 weeks of following the other fall on the 6 December!

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
To be realistic don't think I'll make the 5K, few more than last year anyway :thumbsup:
:bicycle:Didn't make it, had a couple of bike free weeks away during the year, and missed a few days due to ice. Just a short ride today to finish the year 113 miles up on 2013, so my average for the last few years must be 4500 - 5000.

2014 mileage total.png

uclown2002

Guru
13,940 in 2014. Not bad considering an accident kept me off the bike for 3 months.

uclown2002

Guru
Ouch what happened?
Descending at speed and went round a corner to find a stationary car straddlng both lanes of carriageway. Going too fast to stop so went round back hitting loose gravel and coming off. Skidded along the road for a while before hitting a parked car. Broke ankle, busted ribs and back. Had 3 nights in hospital and 3 months off work. Was extremely lucky though because if I'd gone perpendicular to road I would have hit tree. Driver made off without stopping!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Descending at speed and went round a corner to find a stationary car straddlng both lanes of carriageway. Going too fast to stop so went round back hitting loose gravel and coming off. Skidded along the road for a while before hitting a parked car. Broke ankle, busted ribs and back. Had 3 nights in hospital and 3 months off work. Was extremely lucky though because if I'd gone perpendicular to road I would have hit tree. Driver made off without stopping!
Wondered where you had got to. Sounds a bad one. Hope you're feeling much better.

MrPie

Telling it like it is since 1971
Mustered up 4850miles, including distance estimated from time on the turbo. Colnago C60 is on order......so no excuses for exceeding 6k this year

Top Bottom