Another 20" wheeled e-trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi Folks

Bit more done between other jobs ( DIY , gardening and a few car repairs ) to the marengo , seat mesh replaced , seat frame sprayed and a 180 mm rotor added on the rear .

Now I need to get fit again , my plantar fasciitis is still causing me walking problems but I can cycle a reasonable distance.

rearq100.jpg
WP_20170512_11_18_22_Pro(1).jpg

regards emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
WP_20170530_12_56_55_Pro.jpg
a quick addition of a temporary flag pole , made from an extending dremel mount and a piece of piano wire , awaiting a union flag and a practice golf ball for the top

regards emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Hi folks

retighten the webbing and solved a little problem , the trike would jump on the small sprocket , Then finally found the problem, A piece of broken magnet had become attracted to the inside of the 11t sprocket , After a few attempts to remove this lump ( it did not want to become unattached it was too attracted) finally came off and a test ride prove all was okay again.

later's Emma

Last edited:
OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
a year on and a few more little modifications , a replacement rear rack from scratch as the original failed from fatigue. More rides this year to try and get fit but this old age lark is not helping . Still a nice early evening ride out to Shoreham Beach tonight might
WP_20180624_18_58_07_Pro.jpg
WP_20180624_18_53_44_Pro.jpg
negate the sugar input today .
The views are spoilt by the wind farm on the horizon .

regards Emma

raleighnut

Legendary Member
a year on and a few more little modifications , a replacement rear rack from scratch as the original failed from fatigue. More rides this year to try and get fit but this old age lark is not helping . Still a nice early evening ride out to Shoreham Beach tonight might View attachment 416148 View attachment 416149 negate the sugar input today .
The views are spoilt by the wind farm on the horizon .

regards Emma
You've gotta get power from somewhere, I'd give the windfarm a wave.

fixedfixer

Veteran
Very professional looking trike there. I like the light mounts high up - very originaal idea, don't think I've seen that before.

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Very professional looking trike there. I like the light mounts high up - very originaal idea, don't think I've seen that before.
John the Sandman was the first to fit lamps in that position , it has its advantages as you don't need to move to switch them on or check they are still working. . The mtb bar extensions work well as lamp mounts . They can also be used for a go-pro .

regards emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
More lunchtime rides , todays lunchtime ride was extended to take in Shoreham airport and the 11th century church at Kingston Bucci .
WP_20180626_13_49_18_Pro.jpg

hoping to get close to my annual target if I carry on at this rate.

regards Emma

OP
OP
voyager

voyager

E- tadpole Triker
Nice picture and the scenery you post is captivating ,what a nice part of our country you live in.

Hi Neil
It's strange really , you don't notice the nice scenery around where you live until its pointed out to you , you yearn for other places to go and see , there are many nice places to go and photograph a trike by but still I want to travel to pastures new rather than taking in the views .
Point taken and noted for later

regards Emma

Top Bottom