Another day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cab

Legendary Member
Location
Cambridge
Another outrageously dull bit of footage.

I don't have a good view of my mistake (ahh, I see, the bus wasn't stopped at the bus stop, it was stuck behind two motorists who both wanted to do U-turns, turns out overtaking the bus hasn't helped...).

I don't have a good view of any of the pavment cyclists. Partly thats the fog, I suppose.

Seems that I struggle to get a good shot of anything that isn't right in front of me. I look at whatever it is, I never quite get it in shot.

What can I do to improve matters? I'm using ATC2000, mounted on top of my helmet.
 
Cab said:
Another outrageously dull bit of footage.

I don't have a good view of my mistake (ahh, I see, the bus wasn't stopped at the bus stop, it was stuck behind two motorists who both wanted to do U-turns, turns out overtaking the bus hasn't helped...).

I don't have a good view of any of the pavment cyclists. Partly thats the fog, I suppose.

Seems that I struggle to get a good shot of anything that isn't right in front of me. I look at whatever it is, I never quite get it in shot.

What can I do to improve matters? I'm using ATC2000, mounted on top of my helmet.

It might help if we could see how outrageously dull the footage was!!
 
OP
OP
Cab

Cab

Legendary Member
Location
Cambridge
magnatom said:
It might help if we could see how outrageously dull the footage was!!

I'm just going through a few bits and bobs now, I'll see what I can get up.
 
Top Bottom