Another day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cab

Another outrageously dull bit of footage.

I don't have a good view of my mistake (ahh, I see, the bus wasn't stopped at the bus stop, it was stuck behind two motorists who both wanted to do U-turns, turns out overtaking the bus hasn't helped...).

I don't have a good view of any of the pavment cyclists. Partly thats the fog, I suppose.

Seems that I struggle to get a good shot of anything that isn't right in front of me. I look at whatever it is, I never quite get it in shot.

What can I do to improve matters? I'm using ATC2000, mounted on top of my helmet.

Cab said:
Another outrageously dull bit of footage.

I don't have a good view of my mistake (ahh, I see, the bus wasn't stopped at the bus stop, it was stuck behind two motorists who both wanted to do U-turns, turns out overtaking the bus hasn't helped...).

I don't have a good view of any of the pavment cyclists. Partly thats the fog, I suppose.

Seems that I struggle to get a good shot of anything that isn't right in front of me. I look at whatever it is, I never quite get it in shot.

What can I do to improve matters? I'm using ATC2000, mounted on top of my helmet.

It might help if we could see how outrageously dull the footage was!!

Top Bottom