another F@@@ S@@@ CRAP moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Fortunately, he has learned from the advice given and I genuinely hope you do the same.
Yes I have learnt my lesson: Dont post videos on this forum!

redcard

Veteran
No i don't get the hint from random on youtube's rant. there are a couple of constructive comments which i responded to. so no I am not being stubborn as such. Your opinion is yours, i choose to respect or disrespect, regard or disregard is what i choose to do.

as a quote from youtube comments "get a life" ;)

You poor sod. I think the mood has turned from mocking you to one of sympathy. At least you're content in your delusion.

No i don't get the hint from random on youtube's rant. there are a couple of constructive comments which i responded to. so no I am not being stubborn as such. Your opinion is yours, i choose to respect or disrespect, regard or disregard is what i choose to do.

as a quote from youtube comments "get a life" ;)
Yes I will "get a life" which doesn't involve posting helmet cam footage of spurious incidents which could have been easily avoided with a modicum of forethought and patience and then disparaging a driver who, in the balance of evidence, was not primarily at fault.

AndyRM

XOXO
Is also most probable to be wrong and an peanut too.

Chuck in 'not learning from your mistakes and being a unrepentant chode' and you're bang on.

The issue here, for me, is that the video which was uploaded by the OP blames a car driver for doing nothing wrong. That just re-inforces the 'them against us' attitude, which helps no one.

I appreciate that this is a polarising issue. This sort of p!sh helps nobody.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
A) this video was taken during sunset and the road goes to east so the sun was shining at the back of the vehicles shown. This was the reason as I have stated previously, that I did not notice the car indicating until i was next to it. the sunlight was shining on the rear of the car which made seeing the tiny indicating light very difficult. with the benefit of a video it is visible, but when you are being shaken about by the road buzz while seeing if there is a gap to filter and braking and shifting gears at the same time...it is not easily noticeable.

Is this a rare case of a cyclist pulling the SMIDSY Defence out of the hat?

redcard

Veteran
Speaking generally, you guys could be considerably less nasty and more constructive towards Ricky. It's possible to be both right, and an peanut at the same time.

Ricky could have been more constructive towards the car driver, but he chose to act like the prick cyclist we all recognise.

AndyRM

XOXO
Are you best mates with him Mikey? Are you watching him greeting away into his keyboard after being given advice and a gentle ribbing?

If that's the case I apologise for being "an peanut".

Otherwise, I suggest he learns from his error and renames his video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom