Another First World Problem.

Should I Sell?

• Keep

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Sell

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Many years ago The Fragrant MrsP bought for me ( for Valentines day) a personalised number plate for my new at the time car. Now, I'm not fan of vanity plates, especially those ones where the owner tries and fails to make up words. Anyway mine is just a number and initials.

Its been on many cars and bikes over the years.

Last week an unsolicited email arrived from a company asking if I'd be interest in selling it.

I'm not fussed either way but they have offered a considerable sum of money for it (which I have refused), though TFMrsP says i sould sell.

What would you do?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Depends if it means anything to you (two plates in my family) and if it's worth a few bob.

vickster

Legendary Member
Ask her what she would like you to buy for her with the money or where she'd like you to take her on holiday with it (or better where she'd like to go with her friends without you with the proceeds ;) )

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
If one company is prepared to offer "a considerable sum", there may be others who will offer even more.:hyper:

Ask around.

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Ask her what she would like you to buy for her with the money or where she'd like you to take her on holiday with it (or better where she'd like to go with her friends without you with the proceeds ;) )

I'm just going to upload your reply to Google Translate.

Drago

Legendary Member
Keep it. Mrs D bought me one for my 40th. Not my thing, but inoffensive enough so I've kept it. I bought her one in return for £400 - a guy stopped me in the street one time and offered me 4 grand to sell it to him, bit its not mine to sell.

Top Bottom