Another one bites the dust

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
They make gun carriers to fit on your handlebars. Because wolverines.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Oh yes, and grizzly bears. I believe that weapon may be large enough to deter a grizzly from attacking.

hoopdriver

Guru
If I ever caught one stealing my bike they would definitely fall down the stairs in my bungalow. You see officer, he told me he was going to stab me and his hand went towards his pocket and I was in genuine fear for my life...
That's right, officer - I just fired a couple of warning shots between his ears. Oh? The other fourteen rounds? I couldn't figure out how to turn the damn thing off...

classic33

Leg End Member
There's a lot of litter picking that needs to be done, along with many public places which could do with a lot of unpaid labour to put right, but I'm sure it would be against their human rights to make them work for nothing in the name of rehabilitation
If they can do it to a person looking for work(part of the agreement) why can't the courts impose similar.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Sometimes, in The States, if a kid has gone wrong and winds up in front of a judge, he'll be given the opportunity to join the military rather than do a stretch in jail or prison.

newfhouse

Resolutely on topic
Sadly in the UK our police don't have the firepower and the criminals have legal rights which gives them enough protection to repeat offending.

I've loads of US mates who quite literally and legally carry an arsenal of weapons in their house for hunting, protection etc. Best deterrent.
So with all that deterrence in place there must be less violent crime in the US than in the UK, then?

Top Bottom