Another one doing his best to enhance our image

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Foghat

Freight-train-groove-rider
Just to suit you, I shall henceforth bestow my threads with titles that bear no relevance whatsoever to their content.

Doesn't bother me either way, sonny. But it's not a good look to go starting threads off clickbaiting on that tabloid's behalf and unnecessarily promoting imaginary collective cyclists' responsibility, and then chastising the same rag for behaviour you've just ostentatiously committed yourself, without rectifying your own faux pas. Get a grip.

Johnno260

Veteran
Had 2 Muppets today, I was just out to blow away the cobwebs, I saw a horse rider in front and the horse was skittish and not happy, I stopped so as not to add to the issue and two morons blasted past me with one shouting dropped, good one I was stationary, they then buzzed either side of the horse.

Totally ignorant and not reading the road a head, least I got a thanks.

Saw the pratts further along having blown themselves and and past them with a dumb grin and a keep up if you can.

Again just morons not helping people's opinions of cyclists in general.

bladesman73

Über Member
Please dont post links to that disgusting hate filled nazi supporting rag. I'd rather shite in my hands and clap that give them money via clicks.

Top Bottom