ANOTHER Poll - What Breakfast?

What kind of breakfast do you have?

• Full English fry up

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Full Scottish fry up (you must be brave)

• Cereal and milk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiddy style chocolate / sweetie cereal and milk

• Muesli and yoghurt

• Toast and Jam

• Toast and Marmite

• Toast and cheese (or Cheese on Toast!)

• Some kind of kipper concoction

• Other

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

purpleR

Guru
At the moment, it's toasted vogel bread, wee bit o olive oil and lots of harissa. If there's an avocado in the kitchen, I'll have that (oh yes) on untoasted vogel bread and lots of harissa.
Last night's curry, pizza etc is always welcome and I do occasionally go through phases of healthy porridge etc but they never seems to last.

And 2 cups of strong tea.

CycleWidow

At the moment, after feeding Dog, Hubby and two kids under three I simply dont have time!
And yes I know its not good enough!
Try and have a museli bar at work with coffee.....or just coffee as cannot function without it!

mondobongo

Über Member
Cereal with semi skimmed or a micro porridge with milk not water, dont think will ever be capable of eating muesli with water as some of the Pros do.

After a lifetime of full English I now go with Muesli or an egg, mostly Muesli it tastes like you'd expect rabbit food to taste but after a few months I seemed to become addicted.

So out of seven days I'll have one day off an egg or two, one breakfast of bacon roll and the rest muesli. Don’t take that as a recommendation though I’m a right fat !$@£%!!

Melvil, you missed "liquorice rollies" off your poll. That's what I normally have for breakfast (if it's a work day), along with eight cups of coffee.:ohmy:
For me it's cereal with proper full fat milk, sometimes it's toast with lots of butter, once or twice a month I might treat myself to a bacon and sausage butty and at weekends I go for scrambled egg on toast or a full fry up. But as often as not it is just coffee and fags.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Porridger most days (made with water, cooled a bit with cold milk, wee bit of sugar on top) or weetabix/shredded wheat/meusli if no porridge in. Pluse fruit and/or some toast and jam. Can't do without brekky. Coffee too. Fryup if visitors, or bacon sarnie.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have voted for cereal and milk, but sometimes I treat myself to a cooked breakie, sometimes I have fresh fruit and Greek yoghurt, Other times just toast and marmalade.

Top Bottom