Another York ride, anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ar come on zack's you can do this one!

HelenD123

Legendary Member
Uncle Phil said:
Damn. I was counting on you.

Maybe we need to run it twice, like we did last month - er, no March? Maybe this Saturday, and then again on, say, Saturday 23rd?

Spandex and I can't do 23rd as we're off walking for the weekend.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Uncle Phil
Soltydog
HelenD123
Spandex
Colly

Definite maybes:

Danny
Arch

Possibles:

Velocidad

A swarm of other people have been prodded with PMs, but haven't responded or have said they can't make it, so this list could get longer.

Have you asked admin?

Arch

Married to Night Train
Uncle Phil said:
Are we back on bums here? Anyway, make a note, everyone, cheese, pickled onions and coke are off the menu for Arch...

Not entirely, just don't let me eat 3 huge chunks, with the pickle and then the coke...

I'm in. If it kills me. Bit of an extreme way to get out of the PhD, but hey ho...:ohmy:

Solty, if you do have time to kill, you are welcome to come round for a cuppa, subject to usual mutterings about apologising for the general untidiness - or to meet up and go somewhere for one, if that is more seemly.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Not entirely

But dare we risk it?

Solty, if you do have time to kill, you are welcome to come round for a cuppa, subject to usual mutterings about apologising for the general untidiness - or to meet up and go somewhere for one, if that is more seemly.

Hope you didn't mind me inviting Solty to yours...:ohmy:

You are equally welcome to come for breakfast at my place, subject to the same mutterings. However, as I live ten miles outside York, you may prefer not to.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Not entirely, just don't let me eat 3 huge chunks, with the pickle and then the coke...

I'm in. If it kills me. Bit of an extreme way to get out of the PhD, but hey ho...:ohmy:

9.30 start, mmmmm I wonder if i have time to cycle over by then :thumbsup: No probably not :ohmy:
Wouldn't mind somewhere to hide out rather than lurking on the streets of York, cheers Arch & no need to apologise about general untidiness, i'll feel quote at home by the sounds of it ;)

Hopefully any pubs en-route providing ploughman's lunch will have some salad, rather than a cheese board :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Soltydog said:
9.30 start, mmmmm I wonder if i have time to cycle over by then ;) No probably not :thumbsup:
Wouldn't mind somewhere to hide out rather than lurking on the streets of York, cheers Arch & no need to apologise about general untidiness, i'll feel quote at home by the sounds of it :ohmy:

Hopefully any pubs en-route providing ploughman's lunch will have some salad, rather than a cheese board :ohmy:

Ok, that's probably a plan then. Let me know what time you'll be arriving in York, and I can let you have my address and vague idea of how to get there.. I'll arrange a google map or something tomorrow, off home now...

I think I'll be alright if I stick to a baked spud with cheese, for example. I think I just overdid it last time. And I don't have pickled onions all that often, or coke, whereas I'm pretty immune to cheese. In fact, I'm probably about 60% proof cheese...

Top Bottom