Wouldn't you get sand in some right awkward places?
twinkal Veteran Location Cambridgeshire 6 Oct 2013 #4,231 Wouldn't you get sand in some right awkward places?
welsh dragon Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass. 6 Oct 2013 #4,234 Twinkal wants to sit on someones knee. Will you let him sit on yours
twinkal Veteran Location Cambridgeshire 6 Oct 2013 #4,235 I feel like you're my pimp, are you my pimp?
welsh dragon Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass. 6 Oct 2013 #4,236 I'm off to the pub. What's a pimp
twinkal Veteran Location Cambridgeshire 6 Oct 2013 #4,237 Are you selling me off for your own gratification or financial gains?
twinkal Veteran Location Cambridgeshire 6 Oct 2013 #4,242 classic33 said: You want to be the first in it? Click to expand... Are you trying to seduce me?
twinkal Veteran Location Cambridgeshire 6 Oct 2013 #4,243 ScotiaLass said: Did you mean a pump? Click to expand... Have you got sex on the brain
ScotiaLass Legendary Member Location Middle Earth 6 Oct 2013 #4,244 Quite probably.....what about you?