Any Accrington fans here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
s-l1600.jpg
Found on eBay £12-00.

Slick

Guru
Well, there is certainly 1. @Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I can't make out the players signatures,but the badge is our old design,so the ball's at least 5 years old. I have or should i say had one from our promotion winning game back to the Football League in 2006. It's an actual ball from the game,not a cheapo type one they sell in club shops. I was a steward at Accy Stanley back then,so after the game we were invited to pick up any souvenirs from the ground or changing rooms. I put it in the loft and thought it'd be safe there,but then me and Mrs Accy separated,so I don't think i'll see it again. I'm now wondering is she put it on fleabay like that one Postie's found:unsure:

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is that for the ball or the whole club

A football club that's financially in the black,not the red. A rarity these days.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
The ball is from a house clearance ,some chap is helping his aged mum and dad have a clear out.I was loking at a boxed set of It ain't half hot mum,he was getting shut of.The ball is just one of many things mostly household items.

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
@Accy cyclist I was at the game the other night in the away end, a friend of mine supports Rochdale so I go to their games now and then. I'd identified the fixture in advance as one to go to because I wanted to see the ground, I like it, great terraces. Very tense and difficult game- vital win for Rochdale although I thought Accrington were a little bit better on the night.

Top Bottom