Any Arsenal Fans Here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
it is looking grim. Indeed, if it gets any worse they'll be playing West Ham next year.
Should be like old times in the Championship, us Hammers, Arsenal and Spurs.

OP
OP
Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I wonder if Harry Redknapp is still boasting about "When I took over we were second from bottom, now look where we are"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 9
  • biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    514 bytes · Views: 14

Furkz

Über Member
i been a Liverpool fan for last 26 years and last year was tough, but Arsenal are forked

gallego1968

I am an Arsenal fan and i am glad what happened as most fans are peed off that Wenger hasn't bought any good defenders as that was the problem for the last couple of years. I also think Wenger should go as he isn't doing anything for the club, find a new manager with new ideas and go on from there and if the new manager doesn't bring in a cup no change there then but at least we tried.

Keith Oates

Janner
It's only three games into the season so give Wenger a chance. I'm not an Arsenal supported but give him a chance to correct the problem, as he's done the club proud in the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an Arsenal fan and i am glad what happened as most fans are peed off that Wenger hasn't bought any good defenders as that was the problem for the last couple of years. I also think Wenger should go as he isn't doing anything for the club, find a new manager with new ideas and go on from there and if the new manager doesn't bring in a cup no change there then but at least we tried.

Harry Redknapp will be available soon :thumbsup:

Top Bottom