Any Black Pudding lovers..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
not in mine, can be added later to taste if required

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
I adore black pudding, have to admit though that the best black pudding I ever tasted was at an outdoor restaurant close to Burgos Cathederal in Spain. Morcilla they call it.

MarkF

Guru
No, it's a disgusting food, it also brings back memories of my late father who used to live on the stuff. Every Sunday morning when I was a kid he seemed to use every pan and kitchen utensil in the house, yet on leaving the kitchen like a bomb site, all he ever had to show for it was plate of fried eggs and black pudding.

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
'tis the food of the gods - especially when you consider it's just a cooked scab.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I buy my black pudding from Greenwood's butchers in Boroughbridge. Yesterday I distributed black pudding from Boroughbridge to folk in Darlington, Sedgefield and Yeadon. I kept the pork, black pudding and caramelized onion pies for myself.

@Marmion is a fan of Greenwood's porcine products.
20141224_180545.jpg
20141223_101259.jpg
20141223_101346.jpg

arch684

Veteran
No, it's a disgusting food, it also brings back memories of my late father who used to live on the stuff. Every Sunday morning when I was a kid he seemed to use every pan and kitchen utensil in the house, yet on leaving the kitchen like a bomb site, all he ever had to show for it was plate of fried eggs and black pudding.
My christmas morning breakfast will now be black pudding and fried eggs with HP sause

Top Bottom