Any cycling related pressies ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirtyhanz2

I think I must have been a good boy

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
A pair of Showers Pass waterproof trousers, two pairs of bicycle themed socks, and a LEJOG map print. :okay:

20201225_154321.jpg

20201225_154527.jpg

Aravis

Putrid Donut
From my youngest daughter's boyfriend. He's starting to look like a good 'un:

There's a third pink-coloured panel at the back, signifying the three grand tours. There's also a jersey which is half-price but out of stock in all sizes at Prenda's at the moment. Sometimes there's a certain inevitability about these things.

But regardless, it was a lovely thing to open.

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
No thank god!

Cycling is my new obsession but whenever people try to buy for one of my interests - they get it wrong. I'm a bloke, if I want it I'll already have bought it.

Worst was one of my employees (retired now) bought me a Golf Towel with my name on it. Spelt rong!

I thought I'd covered this as I pointed out the Rapha Store in Spitalfields to 'er indoors. She has obviously got it and bought me a lovely jumper for wearing anywhere but on the bike.

Hardly a grinch at all today!

jay clock

Massive member
A full set of Park tools fancy pants allen keys. The sort of thing I would never be able to justify otherwise.

i bought my three adult daughters a 1/4inch socket set each. Two of the three were actually quite excited.

Park-Tool-P-Handle-Hex-Wrench-Set-PH-1-2-Internal-Blue-Black-QKPH12P.jpg

Top Bottom