Any Forme owners here? Post 'em!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
Just curious to see how many Forme owners there are on here?

I get mine in 2 weeks from now, so will post mine. But for now, I want to see other peoples :thumbsup:

I'll leave it as a surprise, to which model it is, until I get it, although nothing that special (until I upgrade it)

So post away (if there are any owners that is)

Teaser shot, for anyone who can guess what model mine is ;)

p4pb8982104.jpg

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I like the fact that Forme name a lot of their models after names of hills where I cycle like the Axe Edge and Flash. :smile:

AndyRM

XOXO
According to Google, yep. Looking forward to getting mine, but 2 weeks will go slow no doubt.

Thought so. Mate of mine does some photography for them and I'm sure he mentioned there.

I'm sorry to say, but yes, prepare for an excruciating wait. I was tearing what little hair I have left out after waiting 3 weeks for my Ribble.

Is it a Longcliffe you're getting?

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Thought so. Mate of mine does some photography for them and I'm sure he mentioned there.

I'm sorry to say, but yes, prepare for an excruciating wait. I was tearing what little hair I have left out after waiting 3 weeks for my Ribble.

Is it a Longcliffe you're getting?

Ha, sounds about right. I pay off half of what's left on Saturday, so getting closer. And nail on the head. Yes, a 2012 Longcliffe 3.0.

AndyRM

XOXO
Good days. Looking forward to seeing it!

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Looking good. Can't wait for mine now ^_^ Wondering how durable the Lugano tyres are. Maybe need something a bit tougher?

Thanks Mo. I can't vouch for durability just yet, but grip wise, they're quite good. I rode the bike down a wet road, they felt grippy, even on cornering. I believe they're training tyres, so just the job if that's what you're doing.

Can't wait to see yours, post her up when you get her :smile:

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Will do. Like your red bar tape. Mine is going to be white. Can imagine it will look grubby pretty quickly. Did it come with the red valve covers or did you add them?

I bought those and the spacers off of another forum's buy/sell, just too add some bling factor to it :thumbsup:

Top Bottom