Any gas engineers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I'd quite happily lose the fire, the room has a large radiator inside also. I'm sure they're in the process of organising one for 3 years time. Safety is no priority for carillion amey.
But for landlord it is . They are primary dutyholder. Carillion are just maintainance contractor so will plead tried everything reasonably przcticable . But yes they are daffodils ; I posted the flower

OP
OP
Crandoggler

Crandoggler

Pass... With a suggestion of another carbon monoxide alarm to be fitted. So that's why there's 2.

Great.

lutonloony

Über Member
I am an electronics engineer who has gas, but I think that is probably the wrong end of the stick, so to speak, to coin a phrase

Brains

Legendary Member
I found the gas certificate btw. The sticker on the boiler indicated 5 years. It was carried out last month.

So that's a plus :laugh:

By law, in rented accommodation it HAS to be done every year. There is no Crown immunity.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
We had a similar boiler, last time it was serviced (before we had it removed) I asked the engineer (British gas) about it , his comment "Well it'll outlive both of us, these new uns may be more efficient but they never last"
We changed it but only because Maz had always hated the fire on the front.

Top Bottom