Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davelincs

1619110903289.jpeg

Seevio

Guru
G'day all :hello:

Another busy day. A good start was made on the kitchen fitting but the electrics won't be done until Monday so things will drag on a bit. The new sink is in though! I've also had a painter in and he is to give me a quote in a couple of days.

When I first ordered the kitchen back in January we discussed the type of flooring required. This morning the boss rolled up and asked me what I had arranged in relation to the flooring:eek:!! I had thought that was settled. Anyway, a couple of phone calls later and arrangements were made to lay the floor next week. The flooring guy also measured the place and will quote for carpets throughout the house, bar bathroom and kitchen.

I'll just need to get a new builder on site to do the minor property repairs/maintenance next. Maybe sometime soon the light will begin to show at the end of the tunnel.
It's all in the delivery.

Blue

Legendary Member
It's all in the delivery.
Oops, wrong thread:blush:

So, as I've made a clown of myself, here's a contribution to this thread:-

A father took his 8 year old daughter to work with him on a "take your kid to work day".

As he took her round introducing her, she began crying and getting cranky'; The other workers gathered round and she started sobbing,
"What's the matter?" they asked.
She replied, still sobbing: "Daddy, where are all the clowns you said you worked with?"

Last edited:

Blue

Legendary Member
The teacher heard little Johnny use some serious language and was shocked.

“Little Johnny, don’t you ever use language like that again, not near me, not ever. Where on earth did you learn that?”

“I got it from my dad, Miss,” replies Johnny.

“Well, your daddy should be ashamed. I hope you don’t know what all that even means?”

“Oh but I do,” says Johnny. “It means the car won’t start.”

Top Bottom