Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)
Mine didn't work either. :sad:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My mate accidentally shot himself in the groin with his shotgun...He was rushed into hospital and was in theatre for five hours.
When the surgeon came to see him afterwards, he told him "I've managed to remove all the pellets from your scrotum and repair the internal damage okay, so the good news is that your testicles will return to normal, the bad news is that when we removed the pellets from your penis, they have left quit a few holes in it, so I'm going to refer you to my sister"
My mate said "Okay,doc is your sister a plastic surgeon then"?
The surgeon replied "No, she plays a flute in an orchestra, she's going to show you how to hold it so that you don't pi55 in your own eye".

Cavalol

Guru
Guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "if you give me a beer on the house I'll show you something amazing."
The bartender agrees.
The guy pulls a tiny Grand Piano out of his pocket, along with a 10 inch tall pianist. He places both on the bar and the tiny pianist plays the most beautiful song the bartender has ever heard.
The bartender is stunned. "Where the hell did you find that little guy?!"
The guy responds "I've got a tiny wizard in my other pocket. For another beer you can make a wish."
The bartender slides another beer across the bar and the guy, true to his word, produces the tiny wizard. "Go ahead, make a wish."
"Hey little wizard! I'd like a hundred thousand quid!"
There's a flash, and the bar is suddenly full of 100,000 squids.
"What the hell? I didn't ask for 100,000 squids!"
The guy responds "... and you think I asked for a ten inch pianist?

1643039250356.png

Top Bottom