Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Local man who fell into a combine harvester while attempting to evade police has been baled to appear later in court!

Cubist

Still wavin'
A joke from a gentler era:

As Noah was unloading the Ark he implored the animals all to go forth and multiply. Every species trotted off happily but he was surprised to find a pair of snakes stayed behind. Recognising them as Mr and Mrs Viper he asked them what the matter was. " We don't know how we're going to multiply" said Mr Viper "we're Adders. "

Noah thought for a moment then said "Tell you what, all you need is the right environment. This is quite a beauty spot, give me a couple of hours and I'll sort you out somewhere to live." The snakes returned to find he had used some spare timber from the Ark to build them a nice little cabin with rustic furniture. They were particularly taken with a rough hewn dining set.

Noah went back to check up on them a year later, and to his delight the Vipers had a lovely little family. Mrs Viper pointed out that the log tables had been particularly helpful.

Venod

Eh up
17190661_1729418397388759_8344653898576414909_n.jpg

Dave7

Legendary Member
Noah's diary, day 39.
Unicorn pie is delicious.

gbb

Legendary Member
A joke from a gentler era:

As Noah was unloading the Ark he implored the animals all to go forth and multiply. Every species trotted off happily but he was surprised to find a pair of snakes stayed behind. Recognising them as Mr and Mrs Viper he asked them what the matter was. " We don't know how we're going to multiply" said Mr Viper "we're Adders. "

Noah thought for a moment then said "Tell you what, all you need is the right environment. This is quite a beauty spot, give me a couple of hours and I'll sort you out somewhere to live." The snakes returned to find he had used some spare timber from the Ark to build them a nice little cabin with rustic furniture. They were particularly taken with a rough hewn dining set.

Noah went back to check up on them a year later, and to his delight the Vipers had a lovely little family. Mrs Viper pointed out that the log tables had been particularly helpful.
Ooh, took me a minute to work that one out :blush::laugh:

Top Bottom