Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Teasing me today won't work, I'm too excited. I have every news site on constant refresh and my Amex card at the ready. I'm even looking forward to that tired old joke with the sheep from the jealous lot.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
A bloke arrives home from work to find his wife in the hall wearing a see through blouse, tiny little skirt and stockings and suspenders.

She says, "Darling, have you ever seen ten pounds crumpled up?"

Starting to feel excited he replies, "No, I haven't". So she slowly undoes the top two buttons on her blouse, pulls two crumpled five pound notes from her bra and hands to him. Hardly able to contain his excitement he starts to unbutton his shirt when in a husky voice she says, "And have you ever seen twenty pounds crumpled up?"

"No", he says.

So she lifts up her skirt and pulls two ten pound notes out of her knickers, walks over and hands them to him.

She continues, "Darling, have you ever seen thirty thousand pounds all crumpled up?"

Unable to contain himself any longer, he unbuckles his belt and drops his trousers to the floor in anticipation of a wild, kinky night and replies, "No sweetheart, I haven't".

His wife says, "Well, go out to the garage and take a look".

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Two 70 year old men,
Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives.

When it's clear that Joe is dying, Mike visits him every day.

One day Mike says, "Joe, we both loved football all our lives, and we played football on Saturdays together for so many years. Please do me one favour, when you get to Heaven, somehow you must let me know if there's football there."

Joe looks up at Mike from his death bed," Mike, you've been my best friend for many years. If it's at all possible, I'll do this favour for you. Shortly after that, Joe sadly passes on.

At midnight a couple of nights later, Mike is awakened from a sound sleep by a blinding flash of white light and a voice calling out to him, “Mike - - Mike."

"Who is it? Asks Mike sitting up suddenly. "Who is it?”

“Mike - - it's me, Joe."

"You're not Joe. Joe just died!"

"I'm telling you, it's me, Joe,"insists the voice."

"Joe! Where are you?"

"In heaven", replies Joe. "I have some
really good news and a little bad news."

"Tell me the good news first," says Mike.

"The good news," Joe says," is that there's football in heaven. Better yet, all of our old friends who died before us are here, too. Better than that, we're all young again. Better still, it's always spring time and it never rains or snows. Our wives are there too,and young and pretty as ever! And best of all, we can play football all we want, and we never get tired!!"

That's fantastic," says Mike. "It's beyond my wildest dreams! So what's the bad news?

"You're in the team this Saturday"

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Bit of a visual one...

bdd9db7db44bc5fe0568d0c6c9c43395.jpg

Fonze

Totally obsessive , cool by nature
Took the kids to a Zoo last week , only had one dog in the entire place.
Was a ' Sh1t-Zoo ' ( Shih Tzu )

Yes yes , naff I know .. :tongue:

Top Bottom