Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Maria, a devout Catholic, got married and had 10 children. After her first husband died, she remarried and had 10 more children. A few weeks after her second husband died, Maria also passed away.

At Maria's funeral, the priest looked skyward and said, "At last, they're finally together."

Her sister sitting in the front row said, "Excuse me, Father, but do you mean she and her first husband, or she and her second husband?"

The priest replied, "I mean her legs."

Remember, every single corpse on Mount Everest was once a highly motivated person.

Stay lazy my friends.

TVC

world cup.jpg

Source unknown.

Whilst we get an extra hours sleep on Sunday, spare a thought for the National Trust Volunteers who work tirelessly through the night to move the stones back 1 hour at various stone circles around the country side. This is done twice a year to make sure the stones align correctly with the sun.

TVC

Whilst we get an extra hours sleep on Sunday, spare a thought for the National Trust Volunteers who work tirelessly through the night to move the stones back 1 hour at various stone circles around the country side. This is done twice a year to make sure the stones align correctly with the sun.
As Professor Spooner reminded me earlier, the cocks go black tonight.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I was in a pub one day and two old men were sitting next to me. One looked straight ahead and said.

"See those two old drunks there? That will be us in ten years time"

His friend looked to where he friend was pointing and said.

"That's a mirror you idiot".

Top Bottom