Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulB

Legendary Member

Cavalol

Guru
A boy get a job in a butcher's shop in a village a few miles from his home. The first day starts really well and the owner is very impressed with his keenness to learn, and by the third day he left him to run the shop on his own when he went to market.
A little while later an old lady walks in and asks the lad for an Aylesbury duck. The lad looks at the stacks of ducks on the shelf, pulls one off and passes it over. At this point the lady rolls up her sleeve, inserts her fist into the duck's bottom and declared loudly 'That is NOT an Aylesbury duck, that's a Birmingham duck! I asked for an Aylesbury duck!'
Apologetically the lad puts the duck back on the shelf, passes her another one, and again the lady rolls up her sleeve, inserts her fist up the duck's bottom and proclaims loudly 'That is NOT an Aylesbury duck, that's an Oxford duck! I asked for an Aylesbury duck!'
The lad is really flustered by now, and pulls another duck off the shelf. Same routine, and this time the lady proclaims 'That is NOT an Aylesbury duck, that's a Cambridge duck! I asked for an Aylesbury duck. You really are beginning to try my patience, young man'
At this point the lad gets the next duck off the shelf, the lady rolls her sleeve up, inserts it up the duck's bottom and says 'Ah, yes, THAT is an Aylesbury duck, I'll take that one, thank you'.
The lad proceeds to wrap it for her and as he does so, she remarks that she doesn't recognise him from the village and asks where he's from.
With that, the lad jumped on the counter, pulled down his trousers and said 'You tell me, love, you're the f*****g expert'

Last edited:

Cavalol

Guru
Had a leaflet through my door saying 'Jumble Sale'.

So far I've got seal and ales.

betty swollocks

large member
46315254_2051281544932082_1644044804381736960_n.jpg

Top Bottom