Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
received_504707446681530.jpeg

betty swollocks

large member
I never believed my grandad when he told me he used to be a council road worker.
Then, I visited him and saw all the signs.

colly

Re member eR
I recently asked my neighbours’ little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day.

Both of her parents, who are staunch Labour Party supporters, were standing there, so I asked her,

If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do?’

She replied, ‘I’d give food and houses to all the homeless people.’

Her parents beamed with pride.

Wow…what a worthy goal.’ I told her,

But you don’t have to wait until you’re Prime Minister to do that. You can come over to my house , cut the grass pull the weeds out and sweep up. I’ll pay you £20. Then I’ll take you to the supermarket where there is a homeless guy begging for hand outs. Then you can give him the £20 to use toward food and shelter.

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ’ Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the £20? ‘

I said, ‘So you are going to be a Conservative Prime Minister then?

Her parents still aren’t speaking to me.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I recently asked my neighbours’ little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day.

Both of her parents, who are staunch Labour Party supporters, were standing there, so I asked her,

If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do?’

She replied, ‘I’d give food and houses to all the homeless people.’

Her parents beamed with pride.

Wow…what a worthy goal.’ I told her,

But you don’t have to wait until you’re Prime Minister to do that. You can come over to my house , cut the grass pull the weeds out and sweep up. I’ll pay you £20. Then I’ll take you to the supermarket where there is a homeless guy begging for hand outs. Then you can give him the £20 to use toward food and shelter.

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, ’ Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the £20? ‘

I said, ‘So you are going to be a Conservative Prime Minister then?

Her parents still aren’t speaking to me.

It reminds me of when I was a child and my grandmother rather proudly told her neighbours how I wanted to be a vicar when I grew-up. Then I added, "... so I've only got to work on Sundays."

Top Bottom