Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

colly

Re member eR
Lifes a funny old business huh?

The Iraq war, entered into on dodgy information with over a million human beings killed was legal........ but giving MPs a few extra days off, is beyond the pale?.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I should probably start reading from Page 1 again... I'll've forgotten them all by now!

Funnily enough...

Two Glaswegians, Archie and Jimmy, are sitting in the pub discussing Jimmy's forthcoming wedding.

"Och, it's all goin' pure dead brilliant," says Jimmy.

"Av goat everythin organised awready, the fluers, the church, the caurs, the reception, the rings, the minister, even ma stag night".
Archie nods approvingly.
I've even bought a kilt to be married in!" continues Jimmy.

"A kilt?" exclaims Archie, "That's magic, you'll look pure smart in that. Whit's the tartan?"

"Och," says Jimmy, "Ah imagine she'll be in white.

Skanker

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn’t seem to be breathing and his eyes have rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his mobile phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: “My friend is dead! What can I do?” The operator, in a soothing voice, says: “Just take it easy. I can help. First, let’s make sure he’s dead.” There is a silence, then a shot is heard. The guy’s voice comes back on the line. He says: “OK, now what?”

Cavalol

Guru
Mama Mia - classic Abba song or Yorkshire kid telling his mother he's arrived?

p00i1q21y7l31.jpg

Top Bottom