Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
As the UK is hit with a pasta shortage, No 10 urges public not to panic buy based on the actions of a fusilli individuals.

I didn't get that at first but then the penne dropped.

betty swollocks

large member

Chris S

Legendary Member
89507231_10159007747218594_7470714355735068672_n.jpg

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
A man’s wife asks him to get some more cigarettes, but when he gets to the shop it’s closed.

So he goes into a nearby pub to use the vending machine. At the bar he sees a beautiful woman and starts talking to her.

They have a couple of beers and one thing leads to another and they end up in her flat.

After they’ve had their fun, he realizes its 3 a.m. and says, “Oh no, it’s so late, my wife’s going to kill me.” He takes his shoes outside and rubs them in the grass and mud, then proceeds home.

His wife is waiting for him in the doorway and she is pretty pissed off. “Where the hell have you been?!?!” “Well, it’s like this. I went to the shop like you asked, but they were closed. So I went to the pub to use the vending machine. I saw this great-looking woman there and we had a few drinks and one thing led to another and I ended up in bed with her.”

She sees his shoes are covered with grass and mud and says, “You lying bastard!!! You’ve been fishing again!!!”

Top Bottom