Any good jokes ... ?
Richard A Thackeray Legendary Member Location Normanton, Wakefield. West Riding of Yorkshire 10 Dec 2020 #15,197 Buck said: View attachment 562748 View attachment 562748 Click to expand... So true!!
Andy_R Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS.. Location County Durham 10 Dec 2020 #15,198 If we're going medical.....what do you get if you boil your funny bone? Laughing stock. I know...that's not very humerus....
If we're going medical.....what do you get if you boil your funny bone? Laughing stock. I know...that's not very humerus....
OP OP cisamcgu Squire Location Merseyside-ish 10 Dec 2020 #15,201 Last edited by a moderator: 11 Dec 2020
Joey Shabadoo My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs" 11 Dec 2020 #15,202 Last edited by a moderator: 11 Dec 2020
ClichéGuevara Legendary Member Location City and County of Kingston upon the River Hull 11 Dec 2020 #15,203 New Eddie Stobart TV show looks like it might be good. Just seen the trailer.
ClichéGuevara Legendary Member Location City and County of Kingston upon the River Hull 11 Dec 2020 #15,204 I just did my first successful cloning experiment. I’m beside myself.
Dayvo just passin' through Location 59° 50′ 5.55″ N, 10° 47′ 41.89″ E 11 Dec 2020 #15,205 ClichéGuevara said: I just did my first successful cloning experiment. I’m beside myself. Click to expand... Was Joy there, two?
ClichéGuevara said: I just did my first successful cloning experiment. I’m beside myself. Click to expand... Was Joy there, two?
Joey Shabadoo My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs" 11 Dec 2020 #15,207 Last edited by a moderator: 11 Dec 2020