Any good UK DIY forums ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity

OP
OP
BADGER.BRAD
Thanks all, Unfortunately a lot of forums are full of people who want to cause an argument or tell you the equipment you have is no good and you need to have XYZ at ££££ mainly just to show off or pretend they have it. So I was looking for people who had experience them for themselves.

newts

Veteran
Thanks all, Unfortunately a lot of forums are full of people who want to cause an argument or tell you the equipment you have is no good and you need to have XYZ at ££££ mainly just to show off or pretend they have it. So I was looking for people who had experience them for themselves.
Always happy to offer advice if it falls under my remit. 40 years of f/ups within the building industry gives a reasonable insight😂

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Making or fixing them ? :P
When i was in the internet marketing malarkey, many moons ago, one of my clients was a builder down in the South East. Part of my job was writing articles and press releases, so anything news worthy was of interest to me. This client rang me up and told me he's being featured on an episode of Cowboy Builders "Excellent! Are you the cowboy or the builder rectifying the mistakes?" I asked. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom