Any ideas how to refill Sarsons vinegar bottle (see photo)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have an album of ivor biggun and the red nosed burglars , no seriously I have , its called more filth dirt cheap, there are some brillian tracks on it, the winkers song,.... has anybody seen my cock, ….john Thomas allcock,the man with the biggest plonker in the world,..,Richard the third... my brothers magazine and a cracker called are mice electric.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
I have an album of ivor biggun and the red nosed burglars , no seriously I have , its called more filth dirt cheap, there are some brillian tracks on it, the winkers song,.... has anybody seen my cock, ….john Thomas allcock,the man with the biggest plonker in the world,..,Richard the third... my brothers magazine and a cracker called are mice electric.

Blimey, Ivor Biggun tapes were going round my school nearly 30 years ago. We were sophisticated as it was a grammar.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mousey Fecker?

classic33

Leg End Member
Harthill is in the People's Republic of North Lanarkshire, just over the border from West Lothian.
Close to Doncaster, which is part of Scotland
Harthill is a village in the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham.

West Yorkshire
Harthill, Morley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS27.

MikeG

Guru
Doncaster is Scottish? Wow, who knew?

D

Deleted member 26715

Harthill is a village in the Metropolitan Borough of Rotherham.
It's claim to fame is that it was mentioned in the Domesday book it's also quite close to Sheffield where they make Henderson's Relish which uses the same type of insert

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
It was only a matter of time before this thread descended Dante's Inferno, otherwise known as "should you put vinegar on chips"

Salt only here. Vinegar is used to wash windows in this house, that's it

classic33

Leg End Member
It was only a matter of time before this thread descended Dante's Inferno, otherwise known as "should you put vinegar on chips"

Salt only here. Vinegar is used to wash windows in this house, that's it
@Dave7 hasn't said if he's managed to part the bottle & bung though. He's just left it hanging.

Maybe he's tried one method and found it didn't work. You'd have thought he'd let us know which one in that case.

Top Bottom