Any Jeremy Clarkson fans here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wave.gif
sandraP and
wave.gif
to CC
thebiggrin.gif
!

Whereabouts in E Lothian ? We have been known to have CC Ecosse Forum Rides :bicycle: from Longnidderery and other places east of Embra ....

... as long as they pass stop at that excellent wee cafe
glutton.gif
by the station at said Longniddererery !

We've even been up The Rigg !
ohmy.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 52

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
Hi Sandra
wave.gif
Welcome to CC

I like a bit of JC too, found myself watching it with my eldest son one night , yes he can be a bit of a plank at times (JC that is, my son is plank all the time) - But he does make me laugh

OP
OP
SandraP

SandraP

Ha ha! Love that video, Cunobelin! The Human Toffee Apple - priceless.
TBH I'm surprised so many cyclists are JC fans considering his attitude to them.
scoosh, I'm in North Berwick, but I agree about the cafe in Longniddry. Their chicken tikka rolls are legendary.

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Hello and Welcome ,, we all love Jeremy

vorsprung

Veteran
Jeremy isn't as stupid as he pretends to be - but being rational and balanced just doesn't pay as much.

It doesn't make any difference if he "jokes" about attacking cyclists - as he did in his last series - as part of a pretense or if it is a deeply held belief. If he makes a suggestion like this it feeds in to the consciousness of his millions of viewers and makes the life of people riding a bike on UK roads just that bit more dangerous and unpleasant.

If you are a cyclist, it's simple. Don't watch his TV shows

lukesdad

So
It doesn't make any difference if he "jokes" about attacking cyclists - as he did in his last series - as part of a pretense or if it is a deeply held belief. If he makes a suggestion like this it feeds in to the consciousness of his millions of viewers and makes the life of people riding a bike on UK roads just that bit more dangerous and unpleasant.

If you are a cyclist, it's simple. Don't watch his TV shows
so you watched his last series then ? ^_^

Top Bottom