Any ladies around here? The saddle!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
O

okigen

Regular
Yes... Just loosen that bolt slightly (two or three turns maybe) and push the nose of the saddle down before re-tightening. The bottom half of the saddle clamp assembly is curved and that's what gives you the tilt.

Uhm... I think mine is flat. And it can't be moved either so when I tighten nut it automatically straighten the saddle along the rail. Can someone please confirm?

Attachments

• IMG_20200921_132003.jpg
    IMG_20200921_132003.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
Uhm... I think mine is flat. And it can't be moved either so when I tighten nut it automatically straighten the saddle along the rail. Can someone please confirm?

It's the underside of that which is curved (the bit you're holding), not the top surface. ;)

You can see the slot the bolt sits in, which, when loosened, will give you the angle you need.

OP
OP
O

okigen

Regular
It's the underside of that which is curved (the bit you're holding), not the top surface. ;)
You can see the slot the bolt sits in, which, when loosened, will give you the angle you need.
Uhm... But it can't be moved. I already removed the bolt but it looks like the bottom half of the clamp has been glued in place, I can't move it to create another angle. :sad:

EDIT: oh never mind silly me. It just got stuck there a bit. Some force and... Pop!^_^

Attachments

• IMG_20200921_134226.jpg
    IMG_20200921_134226.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Uhm... But it can't be moved. I already removed the bolt but it looks like the bottom half of the clamp has been glued in place, I can't move it to create another angle. :sad:

EDIT: oh never mind silly me. It just got stuck there a bit. Some force and... Pop!^_^

Yay!!! :girldance:

Glad you got it sorted. :okay: We've all been there with those moments. :whistle: Hope the Ladle is kinder on your bottom than the original one on the bike - I swear by my Ladles. :smile:

OP
OP
O

okigen

Regular
Hi everyone :hello:
A bit random but I just want to dig out this thread to update how I have been doing and most importantly to sing the praise for the Charge Ladle :smile: I was a bit worried at first as it wasn't cut out and I still felt a bit of pressure at the front but one month has passed and my bum is back to normal, so the "pressure relief" channel (whatever it is) is working fine.
Massive thanks to everyone for your help!:bicycle:

Hi everyone :hello:
A bit random but I just want to dig out this thread to update how I have been doing and most importantly to sing the praise for the Charge Ladle :smile: I was a bit worried at first as it wasn't cut out and I still felt a bit of pressure at the front but one month has passed and my bum is back to normal, so the "pressure relief" channel (whatever it is) is working fine.
Massive thanks to everyone for your help!:bicycle:

Ah, that's good to hear :okay:

Hmq8

Regular
still not change my saddle because rapidly out of stock

Top Bottom