Any moth experts on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
In the early sixties we had to leave Cork and emigrate to England for our own safety after the city was invaded by a plague of giant moths. My dad owned a light bulb shop and we got the blame.

:laugh:. You daft sod ..very good

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Colins assessment is nothing short of amazing. :laugh:
It was Google wot dun it! :okay:

Moth.jpg

pawl

Legendary Member
I will check my purse ad in my clothes draw Don't you just love the smell of moth balls.

MarkF

Guru
Moths make my flesh crawlxx(xx(xx(

Me too, the only thing that gives me the creeps. Couple of weeks back early evening I was chatting to one of the waste guys at work, something landed on his wheelie bin between us. Both of us thought it was bird at first, must have been 7-9" in width, I took a closer look...............and bolted..........ruined my weekend, I googled it up and couldn't stop thinking about it. D.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g.

bff69411.jpg

Me too, the only thing that gives me the creeps. Couple of weeks back early evening I was chatting to one of the waste guys at work, something landed on his wheelie bin between us. Both of us thought it was bird at first, must have been 7-9" in width, I took a closer look...............and bolted..........ruined my weekend, I googled it up and couldn't stop thinking about it. D.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g.

View attachment 363127
Awesome creature.

Jody

Stubborn git
Random thought. Anyone know why elephant moths are pink if they fly at night? Seems a strange evolutionary trait

Top Bottom