Any of you owned, had a go in one or fancy owning a Messerschmitt 'micro car'?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I need one of these, but being useless with car maintenance, apart from checking the oil level, inflating tyres etc, it wouldn't be wise! I've heard driving one is like being in an old World War 2 plane that doesn't actually take off/leave the ground. I bet they smell nice seeing as they run on 2 stroke petrol which is used in Lambrettas,Vespas and lawn mowers.

There's one here for sale at a mere £29,379, in my favourite Bianche Celeste colour.:becool:

Looks like it's a cabriolet as well.:becool:

1645382706734.png

https://www.classic-trader.com/uk/cars/listing/messerschmitt-fmr/kr/kr-200/1955/253470

I bet my old CC buddy @Drago has had a go in one, or if not would like to!:okay:

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Get an Aygo - far more reliable.:whistle:

grldtnr

Not practical transport but a museum piece.
I would love a Velomobile, but being of a broad beam , I doubt very much I could fit in one, I do however have 2 recumbent trikes, so half way there!
* Asked what was your chest size, i replied ,in all honesty 4 ft !

I can remember, when I was about 9 or 10 years old, someone in the village had a visitor in a blue bubblecar just like that one - and I wanted my dad to get one so much. I've always liked them despite their total impracticability in so many ways for so many years, but I think they'd be very practical nowadays. And I'd still like one!

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
Get the new Citroen Ami all electric vehicle for under £6000. 45 miles range, 28mph and rechargeable in 3 hours at home.
Yes, all very good. But just LOOK AT IT!!! Looks like a 1990's bum bag... They've completely missed the mark in my opinion, regardless of what it is supposed to be...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me

Any of you owned, had a go in one or fancy owning a Messerschmitt 'micro car'?​

Hmmmmmmm No, No, and No

Top Bottom