Any one know what this is?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
say nowt ..re-cover hole ...move house..nothing happened :okay:
Delete this thread?

OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
LOL thats a great start to my day nearly afraid to go near the thing now, Dont mind if thread is Delated as long as i am not Delated .

Last edited:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Might just be some junk there from before the houses were built, do you have any idea what was there before?

People throw all sorts into "foundations" holes to build them up and level things over.

figbat

Slippery scientist
E23FCB97-CB28-4322-96FD-1E49F6BC3221.jpeg

OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
Might just be some junk there from before the houses were built, do you have any idea what was there before?

People throw all sorts into "foundations" holes to build them up and level things over.

TBH Thats what i think it is but not %100 sure so have just left what ever it is where it is? Seems strange looking and must be very heavy but dont want to risk trying to remove or disturb it in the off chance its an active water,gas,electric or phone pipe of some sort? My own view is its maybe part of an old JCB or some machine used when house was built?

OP
OP
davidphilips

davidphilips

Veteran
Lol Drago thinking about that i am definitely not digging it now and have changed my mind i dont want to know any thing about it. Actually starting having daymares about it maybe finding a yellow builders hat and scared to lift it up in case theres a head in it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom