Any other Mamils?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
I saw that earlier, was interesting!

Im stuck in the middle, too old for the teenage elite chaser, too young to be a mamil!

Pauluk

JtB said:
Nobody is forcing you to look
Yes but its a bit like when you were a kid looking at horror films through your fingers. You didn't want to look but some how your eyes are drawn towards the horrible. :ohmy:

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
The CTC forum has a thing about lycra too:
http://forum.ctc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=68078
And in case you're wondering, that's the Polish cycling team, all fine upstanding men...:whistle:
Why is it that the male bulge causes so much hilarity?. After all, everyone knows what's down there^_^. Goodness me, in medieval times male codpieces were all the rage, thus providing the Blackadder writers with a lot of k**b gags^_^. What happened to the liberated society of the 21st century?.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm a Mamil, though I can at least fill it properly, if I say so myself ;)

I figure I'm a proto-MAMIL, in that I'm only in my late twenties, but trying to shed some of my 110 kilos (unrelated to my cycling - I've always loved that but I love food even more, alas.) Lycra's just damned comfy, and doesn't look at all weird to someone who grew up watching Star Trek: TNG.

D

Deleted member 1258

That seems kinda sad for some reason or other. Me I don't qualify, too old, coming up to 61, been cycling too long, over 40 years and I've not got the disposable income, my disposable income might just stretch to buying the Mrs a cup of tea and a bacon butty in the local market cafe. And I'm glad I don't qualify. :smile:

Top Bottom