Give me some dialogue from your day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ohnovino

Large Member
6 yo grand daughter singing to herself.....

ee i adio The farmers in the wife the farmers in the wife ....ee i adio the farmers in the wife
The kids in the school holiday club in work have been playing a music game on a Nintendo Wii, and they haven't quite worked out all the lyrics. Today we had a dozen children singing along to Boney M, "ra ra, washing machine, lover of the Russian queen", and the Elvis classic "Viva, Darth Vaders".

colly

Re member eR
The kids in the school holiday club in work have been playing a music game on a Nintendo Wii, and they haven't quite worked out all the lyrics. Today we had a dozen children singing along to Boney M, "ra ra, washing machine, lover of the Russian queen", and the Elvis classic "Viva, Darth Vaders".

In a similar vein didn't Queen sing about pork sausages?

( ''spare him his life and his pork sausages'')

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I near miss two peds who walk out in front of me and I shake my head as I pass. I hear one of them tell me to f-off. Further up the road at a red light, I dismount and prop my bike up (getting a drink) and notice them pull up behind me and get out of the car.

Older lad: "What you calling us a d*ckhead for?"
Me: "I didnt call you a d*ckhead at all, you walked out infront of me and then told me f*ck off."
Younger lad: "It was me who told you to f*ck off."
Me: "You still walked out infront of me"
OL: "Thats because we didnt look"
Me: "Well if you didnt look then fine"
OL: "Right, fine."

And they both walk off. I thought that it was pointless trying to 'educate' them in road sense as they were dumb enough to think that not looking when crossing the road was acceptable.

BTW they had jumped from ontop of a wall into my path.

And later on, whilst doing some filtering at traffic lights, I noticed their car up ahead. Then the driver door opened so I decided to stop filtering. They had clearly seen me coming and thought that dooring me would be a good idea. Fortunately they went through the lights and I got caught at them again (spent 5 mins at the frigging things).

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I near miss two peds who walk out in front of me and I shake my head as I pass. I hear one of them tell me to f-off. Further up the road at a red light, I dismount and prop my bike up (getting a drink) and notice them pull up behind me and get out of the car.

Older lad: "What you calling us a d*ckhead for?"
Me: "I didnt call you a d*ckhead at all, you walked out infront of me and then told me f*ck off."
Younger lad: "It was me who told you to f*ck off."
Me: "You still walked out infront of me"
OL: "Thats because we didnt look"
Me: "Well if you didnt look then fine"
OL: "Right, fine."

And they both walk off. I thought that it was pointless trying to 'educate' them in road sense as they were dumb enough to think that not looking when crossing the road was acceptable.

BTW they had jumped from ontop of a wall into my path.

And later on, whilst doing some filtering at traffic lights, I noticed their car up ahead. Then the driver door opened so I decided to stop filtering. They had clearly seen me coming and thought that dooring me would be a good idea. Fortunately they went through the lights and I got caught at them again (spent 5 mins at the frigging things).

They are just tossers ignore them.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
They are just tossers ignore them.
I have just realised that the younger lad was driving. I dont know how old he was but he certainly didnt look old enough to drive. And even if he was, I bet he didnt have insurance.

Yes there are some odd people out there, doesnt mean that we can avoid them all the time though.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
The other day I was talking to a cyclist in Charlottesville. She has cycled from Oregon and heading to the eadt coast then New Orleans in search of a new life and home. When she got to Charlottesville a few things happend which.meant she had to stay there...she told me shed been talking to the owner of the hostel which looks like becoming her permanent home about having to live there...the lady told her..." Don't worry honey..most folks end up living hete just because they ran out of gas'

subaqua

What’s the point
I have just realised that the younger lad was driving. I dont know how old he was but he certainly didnt look old enough to drive. And even if he was, I bet he didnt have insurance.

Yes there are some odd people out there, doesnt mean that we can avoid them all the time though.

wow, you should offer your swerevices to North Wales Police. they would save a fortune on ANPR with you looking at people and being able to say that they are insured or not. Colwyn Bay would also reduce your commute, but the roads near Erias park can be a bit sticky.

yes they were being peanuts- just ignore them , lifes too short.

subaqua

What’s the point
LBWF parking services manager: Mr Subaqua, we think it is unacceptable for any of our employees to use a phone while driving in work so we have informed the officer his services are no longer required.
Me : Wow, I was expecting a brush off . thats good to hear that you take road safety seriously.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Talking to two friends about getting cheaper car insurance...

Me: "I got £100 back for putting Arch in my car insurance. Apparently you are less of a risk if you are in a relationship."
Friend 1: "I guess I should find a girlfriend then! ^_^"
Friend 2: "How are they about gay relationships? I could be gay for a year if it would help you out!:wub:. :laugh:"
Me: "They will need proof....:whistle:"
F1: ":unsure:"
F2: "I can do that!:thumbsup: :giggle:"

gbb

Legendary Member
Wife's talking about Jonnie Peackocks gold medal for the 100 mtrs, apparently the school she works in has photos of him with some of the kids...
I said..' He's from Doddington, i cycle through there on the way home from work'
She said..'Have they got a golden letterbox then ?'
I said..'Give em a chance ducks, he only won it last night :laugh:'

Sandra6

Veteran
10 yr old daughter "Now you're 39 is there some stuff you can't do anymore?"
me - "yes, lots of stuff. Like washing up and picking up after you"
Daughter "no, I meant stuff like (thinks for a minute) like Go Ape"
I have never done a Go Ape course in my life, I'm not about to start now lol.

Top Bottom