Give me some dialogue from your day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

400bhp

Guru
If I were to try to sell anything door2door, then I wouldnt go around to houses which are likely to have families in them, I would go to bungalows where elderly people are more likely to live and purchase whatever I am selling. Its just common sense really. Especially with tea towels.

This is one of the best couple of sentences I have ever read on this forum.

Did you take this from Peep Show?

Brilliant! :rofl:

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
D

annaspanna

Conversation between the two (unrelated) children, one of which is playing with bike pump in the back of the car..
Girl, 6yo: Ethan, do you want to be blown?
Boy 3yo: ooh yes please Olivia!

Grown-ups: sniggering away madly

Just to prove that just cause you are mid-thirties, you certainly don't have to act it.. Lol

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I was talking to a cyclist here in Charlottesville who had witnessed a road crash earlier in her ride. This guy had upended his pickup truck.in a ditch...and was aski.g her to.call 911. She asked him if he was ok...to which he replied...' I am fine..I'm just mostly paralzed in my lower body.
Oh she said ill call the ambulance...no he said ..like I told you I'm just paralzed...I didn't get hurt at all in this accident...
I've been paralzed for years

Sandra6

Veteran
My friend - "are you really not 40 today?"
me - picks up cake and leaves.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Me, frustrated and struggling on crutches to negotiate the uneven camber and drop kerbs on the pavement: "Gotta slow down here, it's difficult."
Mum, walking beside me: "Wouldn't it be better if you put your crutches there and there?"
Me: I've had to do miles and miles like this, on sticks, you haven't taken one step yet!"

Me, in the GP's surgery: "I think I might have gout. I looked it up on the internet...[explains what I found online]... but I thought it was best to get a professional opinion as I could well be wrong."
GP: Well, the internet can be ok, it just depends on what you ask it and who wrote the answer. Let's have a look at your foot."
Me, getting boot off: "It is really painful here and here and was very swollen here. Also there is a painful lump here."
GP: "Hmmm, well it looks like gout! Or it could be something that isn't gout but just looks like it."
Me: :huh::scratch:

Top Bottom