Any other Yorkshire people on hear?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Looking forward to Yorkshire going independent and dying on its arse within a week.
Here, here!

Hull too.

York is one of the places I should ride to in summer, will be about 85 miles round trip. Nearest I have got to York so far is Pocklington as part of a 65 mile loop.
I've thought about that too, but 85 is too much for me. Job stops me building enough fitness for that sort of length. Hull -> York and train back might work.

coco69

Veteran
Not from yorkshire as I like spending my money too much^_^^_^ however have relatives in holmfirth and spend quite a bit of time there...lovely place

Not a chance. We got the TdF for less than 10% of the budget spent by those who failed.
TdF must have been easy to get. Stick 'em in a helicopter and fly them over the intended routes. Beauty of the County and a few historic buildings, sort of thing the film crews love to show on the Tour. SOLD!

(Being Yorkshire, it may have been a microlight not a helicopter, but you get the point)

OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
As my cousin used to say "Yorkshire born, Yorkshire bred, strong in arm and thick in head".

Yes ok then :laugh::boxing:

Top Bottom