Any pest control experts here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The finest flea control method I ever read about was devised by Spike Milligan - How do you get rid of fleas on a hedgehog? You first pour a bottle of scotch over the hedgehog, followed by a bucket of sand. The fleas will get fighting drunk on the scotch and will then stone each other to death with the sand.............

Gordon

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The finest flea control method I ever read about was devised by Spike Milligan - How do you get rid of fleas on a hedgehog? You first pour a bottle of scotch over the hedgehog, followed by a bucket of sand. The fleas will get fighting drunk on the scotch and will then stone each other to death with the sand.............

Gordon

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 19

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

Gordon

:biggrin: Good Old Spike. I miss you.......

If we have a flea attack it's always the cat who brings them in. So it's "Frontline" on the cat and hoover the carpet.

Top Bottom