Any takers for a ride round Hillingdon cycle track in Hayes London?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
stevevw said:
The ride is on a Sunday morning. No way will Davy be in any fit state to ride his bike. He will be another no show for certain. :biggrin:

Its a Sunday morning?? Did I not read it correctly then, whoops! Yeah, ill be hungover... :smile:

:smile:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
It's a tentative yes for me- back on the bike weds - will have to see how I fare on the commute as still a bit sickly- though may end up meeting you all at the track instead. Will update when I'm more certain.

How are we looking for numbers?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Thanks for checking RJ! We'd be shoo-ed off in that case - spanner in the works...

Any last min alternatives for a ride considering I am half fit and half dead?!!
Damn it, brought some medals and trophy cups too for comedy value...!! Can save them for next time!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
tentatively free......though week of unrelentless xmas parties means I could be closer to Davy status for a ride..ie no show

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Bah humbug!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I suppose this will have to be rescheduled in the new year...using the circuit for cyclocross-how inconsiderate!!

stevevw

Guru
We could still meet at HPC and ride to the track to watch a bit of Cyclocross. I could then ride home from hillingdon and any of you that wanted to do a few more miles could join me for part of the way.

BigSteev

Why don't you go along and do the cyclo-cross? OK, so your bikes might get a little dirty but it'd be fun.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
good suggestion, but I'm not sure if I'm well enough yet to be competing in anything!

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I suppose it's a rain check for this one as it's been a bit quiet in terms of replies - I'll repost in the new year and save the trophies!

Top Bottom