anybody been or done the New Harry Potter tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm sure it is nice enough, but I'd rather have a clippless moment.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
sent wife and kid there and they were well impressed - only thing wifey said negative was the boy raced around too fast to see things and they done it too quick - but he came back full of it - until he dropped his chocolate wand - irthlingborough

Linford

It ain't Disney.....

I'm kind of hoping it won't be. I did the Universal studio's Hogwarts thing in Orlando last year, and it was just one big theme park experience. Nice to see the sets being turned into something the public can view as it becomes a piece of living history which we in the UK can be fairly proud of - that which is the most successful grossing film series to date.
It is Kings Langley on the edge of Hemel Hempted, anyway, not Watford (about a mile from teh Ovaltine Factory)

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
I've no idea what it's like, but I commute past it every morning.

Glad to have made a contribution to the thread anyway.

It's in Leavesden which is on the edge of Watford. There's nothing else there, not even any pubs.

Linford

I've no idea what it's like, but I commute past it every morning.

Glad to have made a contribution to the thread anyway.

It's in Leavesden which is on the edge of Watford. There's nothing else there, not even any pubs.

My sister had a cottage opposite the railway station (Stop B) in Kings Langley which was about a mile from Leavesden, and sold up about 10 years ago. I spent a bit of time there over the years and would concur - not much around there as you say, but St Albans is fairly nice place to visit not so far away in a car if spending a day in the area. Other sis has lived there about 15 years now. Everything is geared around the distance to the railway stations down your way.

Top Bottom