anybody been or done the New Harry Potter tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I thought that 'The Harry Potter Experiance' was AMAZINGLY good :hyper: !!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!! My fave part of it was walking down Diagon Alley and looking inside all of the shops there (well looking in the windows) and finding out loads of new facts that amazed me and Dad. The only problem was the shop..... though having lots of stuff in there,theywell expensive like a wand was £25 :eek:

***** stars!!!!!! :hello:

(By Biggs682 daughter)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
It is Kings Langley on the edge of Hemel Hempted, anyway, not Watford (about a mile from teh Ovaltine Factory)

I'd love to see the reaction of an American family stopping for directions being told it's a mile from the Ovaltine Factory. Wonderful stuff!

strofiwimple

Veteran
The whole harry potter thing is a mystery to me, I tried reading the first book after my daughter enthused about it but I found it (what I'm assuming it was meant to be) - a child's book.
I do know from experience that they can hook young and old as I recall two of the members of my tennis club crying off for a match so they could queue to be among the first to get the latest chapter. My response at the time was and still is unprintable :angry:

Linford

I was hoping for more as I didn't realise at the time that they were converting Leavesden into a permanent visitor attraction.

Hoping for too much really. I'm not in a desperate hurry to go back to FL to see it - especially as we now have access to the real thing here.

Linford

The whole harry potter thing is a mystery to me, I tried reading the first book after my daughter enthused about it but I found it (what I'm assuming it was meant to be) - a child's book.
I do know from experience that they can hook young and old as I recall two of the members of my tennis club crying off for a match so they could queue to be among the first to get the latest chapter. My response at the time was and still is unprintable :angry:

The books mature with the audience as they grow. They did start out as childrens books, but certainly didn't finish as them.

400 million book buyers can't be wrong......

Top Bottom