Anybody else get a tiny bit disappointed when there are no "alerts" for them when they log on?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norm

Sorry to raise the damp mark in the wall like this but, when we got that spam-attack a few nights ago, Shaun and most of the mod team had about 250 new alerts in 8 hours.

There are definitely times when you don't look forward to a high number up there. :giggle:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Nah, switched off alerts when we moved to this SW and also don't accept PMs etc from people on my ignore list. To keep track of what I want to see I just use Watched Threads and What's New...if I get bored of any of my watched threads then I just stop watching them, they'll still appear on what's new.

I suppose alerts are better than thread e-mail notifications, which I always disabled as well.

Miserable old b@stard.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I feel compelled to say a big old thank you to everybody who has "liked" a comment of mine on this thread. I just turned on to find 19...that's right, count 'em, 19 new alerts. This is a complete record for me by a long way and has rubbed my ego up to a point where it shines with an inner glow all of its own. :hyper:
Have a few more then :thumbsup:

TVC

Not trying to resurrect this thread, but I just got a like for something I posted in July. Thanks BrianEvesham.

Top Bottom