Anybody else resorted to a base layer yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I've started using the short sleeved bamboo base layer, but not yet the long sleeved base layer, I've started to wear the winter tights but haven't needed the long johns yet.

[QUOTE 2782347, member: 259"]Contradiction in terms alert![/quote]

http://www.rapha.cc/winter-hat

:whistle:

image.jpg

[the warmest thing you've ever seen...]

Keith Oates

Janner
Long sleeve base layer and jersey today with a Giant winter jacket over that plus padded tights on the legs. Fingers and feet are still getting a bit cold though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Merino base layer and Gore Windstopper nice and toasty.:smile:

Ruary

Tights, long sleeve top and a thin water proof this week, even had to resort to long sleeved gloves yesterday!!

Will be digging the winter gear out this weekend as it's certainly getting a bit chilly now, I think I'm feeling it more as the wife is insistng we have the heating on at home in the morning despite the fact that we're only in the house for 30 minutes after getting up!

Still out, or was Wednesday & yesterday, with just a t-shirt under the jacket.

That said, once it gets to 1st November, I do allow myself to wear tights for running, & long-sleeves, & a Gilet

However, it's still shorts for all fell-races/10Ks/ParkRuns, etc... though (wore tights for one ParkRun, & was far too warm) - might be long-sleeves under club-vest tomorrow???

Top Bottom